Help fight for the families, homes and communities of low-income Minnesotans! Please make a year-end contribution to APAC!
December 30, 2013
On behalf of All Parks Alliance for Change, I ask you to help fund our work with the state’s 180,000 manufactured home park residents. By making a year-end contribution, you can support:
- A toll-free, statewide Tenant Hotline (855-361-2722)
- Tenants rights forums that we organize in communities across the state
- Assistance we provide in setting up resident associations to support ongoing self advocacy
- Organizing we do every day with residents to keep parks from being closed, respond to abusive management practices, and fix serious health and safety problems
- Lobbying at the State Capitol to defeat park owner proposals and pass resident priorities (such as protections against predatory lending and creation of the Manufactured Home Relocation Trust Fund)
You can show your support and make a contribution in a number of ways:
My deep thanks to you for your past support. I encourage you to think about all the good work APAC has done and can continue to do with your help.
If you have any questions, please free to contact me at (651) 544-5525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best wishes for a very happy new year!