August 18, 2007
Come to our Annual Meeting and help set the legislative agenda for 2008!
In the past year, APAC has experienced much progress we would like to celebrate. The victories have been invigorating and empowering, making all of us excited for the possibilities the future holds for Mobile Justice. This is why we are inviting you to come to the Annual Meeting and Legislative Summit, where we will celebrate our advancements, reflect, and outline where we want APAC to go from here. We would love for you to come and tell us your vision, concerns and ideas. Have your voice heard!
10:30-12:30 Annual Meeting
12:30-?? BBQ & Celebration
Theodore Wirth Park Picnic Pavilion
3201 Glenwood Avenue North
Minneapolis MN 55422
You can expect a few things to happen at the meeting in addition to a BBQ and a great time:
- Meet other residents from across the state.
- Help set the legislative agenda for 2008.
- Learn about Manufactured Home Parks Relocation Trust Fund and other new state legislation on Park Closings.
- Have residents and members making their concerns APAC’s agenda.
- Active steps towards Mobile Justice!
How to get there:
Take I-94W. Merge onto I-394 W. Exit Penn Ave, Exit 7. Take a Right onto S Penn Ave. Turn Left onto Glenwood Ave. Follow signs to Pavilion!